The Station Ice Cream Shoppe is a family owned business, which occupies the little brick building located near the railroad tracks at the heart of West Grove, Pennsylvania. The Station was built in the 1800s and began as a freight weighing station, which was part of S.K. Chambers and Brothers who had a lumber, coal, grain and seed business established in 1868. The Station was the first and only railroad platform scale on the Baltimore Central Railroad line. Hence the name “The Station”, the business started out with 16 different ice cream flavors and 8 different water ice flavors. The menu selection was very small at first, but throughout the years under our ownership, our inventory and flavor choices have expanded the menu gracefully. We strive to always provide a welcoming, pleasant and friendly environment so anyone can enjoy themselves or with family and friends.